I was nominated for the Liebster Award a couple months ago, and since I haven’t been working on anything this week I decided to write about it for today’s post 🙂
Thanks to Rachel at From Bad to Worsted for nominating me, I didn’t know what the Liebster Award was before she did but here’s how it works:
The point of the Liebster Award is to shine a light on new blogs/blogs that don’t have that many followers. It’s a good way to find new blogs ^^,
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to them.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate bloggers and present them with questions of your own.
It’s voluntary of course, don’t feel pressured to make a post about it if you don’t want to 🙂
Questions I was asked:
1.Why did you start blogging?
Knitting, crocheting and sewing have always been some of my favorite hobbies, and I wanted to find a way to use those skills (other than just making stuff for myself). I figured a blog would be a good way to showcase some of the things I make, and to make sure I actually finish the projects I start. 😀 I chose a nerdy theme because *big surprise* I’m a huge nerd. I was inspired in part by Nerdy Nummies (Rosanna Pansino) on Youtube who also makes nerdy things on a weekly basis, just with baking 🙂
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
What DIDN’T I want to be..! I’m still dreaming about becoming an author, though.
3. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to speak every language there is! Not really superhero-movie material, but to me knowing lots of languages *is* a kind of superpower.
4. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Tea or coffee?
I’m Norwegian so I’m pretty sure I’m legally obliged to answer coffee… (it IS coffee).
6. What do you think is your best trait?
I’m a good listener. I like to think I’m not the judgemental type either, I try to have an open mind, anyway. 🙂
7. What’s the weirdest event you’ve ever witnessed in person? (Story time!)
I dunno, I’ll update this post if I think of something!
8. What’s your favorite color combination?
Blue and orange.
9. Cats or dogs?
10. What’s your favorite flower?
Water lilies are lovely 🙂
My questions for you:
Where did you grow up?
Marvel or DC?
What is your dream job?
Do you speak more than one language? If yes, which?